When it comes to keeping your projector safe, you have a number of options. The most affordable option is to get a soft carry case. However, if you plan on traveling with your projector or storing it for long periods of time, you’ll want something sturdier and more secure. That’s when it’s time to invest in a hard projector case. There are many different types of hard cases that can keep your projector protected from anything the world throws at it. Whether you’re looking for a small projector case or something big enough to travel with your device, there is an option for everyone. This guide will help you find the best projector hard case for your needs and budget.
Projector Hard case vs Soft case
It might be slightly confusing to decide which one to buy. Both hard cases and soft cases have their own advantages and disadvantages. So, keep on reading.
Advantages of Soft Cases vs Hard Cases
Soft cases are great for very short-term use and protecting your devices from scratches and minor dents. Hard cases are best for long-term storage and protecting your devices from serious damage. That’s because soft cases simply aren’t sturdy enough to protect your devices from heavy impacts. If your projector is dropped or falls off a table, it could be damaged. A soft case offers very little protection against this type of damage. A hard case, on the other hand, is designed to protect your devices from heavy drops. It’s designed to absorb impact and keep everything inside safe. For example, if your bag falls off a table or you drop it while moving it around, the items inside a soft case are much less likely to be damaged. However, if you drop your projector inside a hard case, it’s more likely to be damaged even though the inside of the case is protected.
Mixing and Matching: Using a hard case with a soft case
If you’re in the market for a hard case, you may be tempted to buy one for everything in your kit. That’s fine and often a good idea, but it’s not always necessary. For example, if you plan to use your projector frequently and are storing it for long periods of time, a hard case is a good investment. However, if you’re taking your projector to a lecture, soft cases are more convenient. That’s because you can quickly unpack your projector, set it up, and then repack it without removing it from the case. For projects that last a few hours, it’s simply not worth the hassle of removing your projector and then repacking it. That’s when soft cases come in handy. You can mix and match hard and soft cases depending on your needs.
What to Look for When Buying a Projector Hard Case
As we have discussed above, there are certain things you should look for when buying a projector case. Here are some quick tips to help you pick the right projector case for your needs.
- Durability:The first thing you should look for when buying a projector case is its durability. A projector case should be made from strong and sturdy materials. It should be able to withstand regular use and protect your projector from wear and tear.
- Size:Make sure that you pick a projector case that is the right size for your projector. You don’t want to get a projector case that is either too small or too big. The right projector case should be just a bit bigger than your projector so it can fit snugly inside it.
- Interior:The interior of the projector case is just as important as its exterior. You want to make sure that it has a soft lining that protects your projector from scratches and prevents dust and dirt from getting inside.
- Material:You also want to pick a projector case that is made from eco-friendly materials. Check that the materials used to make the case are safe to use and even suitable for people who have allergies. The materials used are usually either plastic, metal, or wood.
- Design and features:Some cases have wheels or handles to make them easier to travel with. Others come with USB ports or interior lights to make it easier to use your projector. Make sure that your case has the features you need to make travelling with your projector a breeze.
The Royal Guard is, in a sense, similar to a hard case. They’re both responsible to protect something valuable. Understand that getting a case for your projector is super important.
When it comes to protecting your projector, you have a few different options. The most affordable option is to get a soft carry case. A hard case is sturdier and more secure. The benefits of having a hard case include protection from serious damage and long-term storage. You can mix and match soft and hard cases based on your needs. For example, you can use a soft case for a projector you plan to use frequently. This guide will help you find the best hard case for your needs and budget.
If you own a smart mini projector, then this hard case is definitely worth it to look at. The hard eva travel case is the perfect size for the Lenso Space projector. It’s semi-waterproof, shockproof, and has a convenient design. Be sure to check it out.