The First USB-C Projector
- USB-C connection
- 120 ANSI 4500 Lumens
- Seamless Touch Control
- 32GB built-in memory
The press talks about us
Clear Cinematic Picture
Nothing beats watching a movie in a crystal clear image and vibrant colors. With HD resolution and 4500 Lumens DLP technology, you’ll have an extraordinary big-screen experience with this mini projector.
50 hours music
WITH YOUTUBE, NETFLIX, Disney+ Hotstar, and Amazon Prime Video
Connect to Anything
Cast your favorite entertainment from your Mac, Windows, iOS, or Android device. Lenso SEE mini projector comes with USB and HDMI port for fast and easy connection. Or you can connect wirelessly with Bluetooth and 2.4/5G WiFi.
Touch to Play
Explore the endless entertainment from the tip of your finger. Swipe to control for quick navigation.
A Bundle of Fun
Powered by Android 9, you can discover unlimited entertainment with over 3,600 apps available. Download or stream from Youtube, Netflix, Disney+ Hotstar, Amazon Prime, and many more.
Lenso See Projector, Remote Control, Quick Charge Wall Adapter, HDMI Cable, USB-C Cable
– Color: Gray
– Case Material: Plastic
– Product Size: 72 x 72 x 106 mm
– Weight: 390g
– Battery Capacity: 3.7V 7000MAH
– Use Time: up to 2 Hours
– Video Format: MPEG-2, MPEG-4, RM, RMVB, WMV, VC1
– Music Format: MPEG-1, MPEG-2 (Layer I/II), MP3, Dolby Digital (AC-3) Optional, AAC-LC, HE-AAC, WMA
– Image Format: JPG, PNG, BMP, etc.
– Extended Storage: Support hard drive
– Remote Control: Support IR and 2.4G wireless remote
– Built-in Speaker: 1x3W
– Power Consumption of Lens: 7W
– Power Consumption of Whole Product: 12W
– Adaptor: AC100-240V, 50, 60Hz, DC 12V 2A
– Compatibility: iPhone, Ipad, Android devices, laptop, PC, MacBook, XBOX, PS3/PS4, and many more.
– Projection Technology: DLP (0.2″ DMD)
– Projection Light Source: RGB LED
– Lifetime of LED Lamp (Standard Focus): 30,000 hours
– Lamp Brightness: 120 ANSI Lumens
– Lamp Type: LED
– Resolution: 480p (854*480p)
– Projection Area: 10-100 inch
– Contrast Ratio: 400:1
– Projection Ratio: 1.2:1
– Distortion: <1%
– Brightness Uniformity: >85%
– Projection Distance: 0.5 – 3 Meters
– Aspect Ratio: 16:9
– Language: Multi-language
– Focus Mode: Manual focus
– Keystone Correction: Manual Horizontal, Automatic Vertical: ±40 degrees
– Projector Features: Interaction
– Projection Method: Front, Rear, Ceiling, Rear Ceiling
– Offset: N/A
– 3D Display: N/A
– Screen Mirroring: Eshare/Airplay/MiraCast
– Touch Panel Control: Yes
– Other Control: IR or 2.4G wireless remote
– Operating System: Android 9.0
– Chipset: RK3228A
– CPU: Quad-Core Cortex-A7, up to 1.2GHz
– GPU: Mali400 MP2 GPU
– RAM: 2GB DDR3
– ROM: 32GB
– WiFi: Dual band WiFi 2.4G/5G
– Bluetooth: 4.2
– 1x HDMI input
– 1x USB
– 1x USB C
– 1x 3.5mm audio jack output
– 1x DC Input: 12V 2A
Lenso does not produce direct blue light
Reduces eye strain
Improves your sleep
Setup and use:
You can connect your device through mini HDMI input, USB input, Bluetooth sharing, screen mirroring via e-share, equivalent to airplay
All your devices if they have bluetooth, screen mirroring sharing, an output allowing you to connect to an HDMI or USB port.
The charger is sent with the product and the Lenso USB cable allows it to be connected to an external battery for more autonomy
If you use an HDMI compatible device, such as a laptop, or by mirroring the image of your smartphone on which you have your presentation, you will be able to run a PowerPoint presentation.
It is done automatically by moving the projector.
Screen mirroring and broadcasting:
Yes for iPhone and Android devices
Lenso uses an infrared remote control. Point the remote at the infrared receiver on Lenso to control.
Press the Bluetooth button or go to Settings>Projector Settings>Bluetooth Speaker Mode.
External device connection: