✓ Android TV Certified
✓ Google Voice Assistant Control
✓ Full HD 1080P and 4K Resolution
Out of stock
The press talks about us
Finer than your TV screen
Lenso Vision is embedded with the latest Android TV 10.0 and offers access to over 8000+ apps, making it easier than ever to enjoy all your favorite content on a bigger, brighter screen.
The dramatic scenic shot feels more realistic than ever
Lenso Vision features the Full HD 1080P and 4K resolution to watch your favorite show in sharp and clear detail. The 230 ANSI lumens of brightness allows for bright image viewing even in low-light space.
Google assistant in hand
Control your smart projector with Google voice. Press the button, say the word, and start watching.
Distance don’t matter
Widescreen (16:9 format) is the best choice for home cinema projectors for the best big-screen experience. You can project your favorite entertainment from a distance of 45″ to 103″ without sacrificing picture quality.
Lenso Vision Projector, Remote Control, Power Cable, HDMI Cable, AV Cable, Lens Cover, Screw Stand, TV Box, TV Box HDMI Cable, TV Box Micro-USB Cable, Cleaning Tool
– Color: Black
– Case Material: Metal
– Product Size: 286 x 251 x 107 mm
– Weight: 2.41kg
– Video Format: HEVC, H.265, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264, VP8, VP9
– Music Format: MPEG1, Layer3, AC3, EAC3, AAC, HEAAC, WMA, LPCM, IMA-ADPCM, MS-ADPCM
– Image Format: JPG, PNG, BMP, etc.
– Extended Storage: Support hard drive
– Remote Control: Support IR and 2.4G wireless remote
– Built-in Speaker: 2x5W
– Power Consumption of Lens: 18W
– Power Consumption of Whole Product: 40W
– Adaptor: AC100-240V, 50, 60Hz, DC 15V 3A
– Projection Technology: DLP (0.23″ DMD)
– Projection Light Source: RGB LED
– Lifetime of LED Lamp (Standard Focus): 30,000 hours
– Lamp Brightness: 230 ANSI Lumens
– Lamp Type: LED (RGB)
– Resolution: 1080P (1920 x 1080)
– Projection Area: 20-200 inch
– Contrast Ratio: 400:1
– Projection Ratio: 1.2:1
– Distortion: <1%
– Brightness Uniformity: >90%
– Projection Distance: 0.5 – 3 Meters
– Aspect Ratio: 16:9
– Language: Multi-language
– Focus Mode: Auto focus
– Keystone Correction: Manual Horizontal, Automatic Vertical: ±40 degrees
– Projector Features: Interaction
– Projection Method: Front, Rear, Ceiling, Rear Ceiling
– Offset: 100%
– Screen Mirroring: Eshare/Airplay/MiraCast
– Touch Panel Control: Yes
– Other Control: IR or 2.4G wireless remote
– Operating System: Android 7.1.2
– Chipset: RK3368
– CPU: RK3368 8 core 64 bit A53, up to 1.5GHz
– GPU: G6110 GPU
– RAM: 2GB DDR3
– ROM: 32GB
– WiFi: Dual band WiFi 2.4G / 5G
– Bluetooth: 4.2
– 1x HDMI input
– 2x USB 2.0
– 1x 3.5mm audio jack output
– 1x DC Input: 15V 3A
Lenso does not produce direct blue light
Reduces eye strain
Improves your sleep
Setup and use:
You can connect your device through mini HDMI input, USB input, Bluetooth sharing, screen mirroring via e-share, equivalent to airplay
All your devices if they have bluetooth, screen mirroring sharing, an output allowing you to connect to an HDMI or USB port.
The charger is sent with the product and the Lenso USB cable allows it to be connected to an external battery for more autonomy
If you use an HDMI compatible device, such as a laptop, or by mirroring the image of your smartphone on which you have your presentation, you will be able to run a PowerPoint presentation.
It is done automatically by moving the projector.
Screen mirroring and broadcasting:
Yes for iPhone and Android devices
Lenso uses an infrared remote control. Point the remote at the infrared receiver on Lenso to control.
Press the Bluetooth button or go to Settings>Projector Settings>Bluetooth Speaker Mode.
External device connection:
Out of stock